Corporate community involvement is good for business and brings a great deal of satisfaction to companies and their staff knowing they are giving back to their community. Companies are also fortunate in that they can offer a range of vehicles to support a charity. Here are a few additional ways you can be involved with Nikau Foundation:
- Cash donations – untagged cash donations are always welcome and attract a 33% tax rebate
- Sponsorship – normally in-kind support
- Staff involvement including:
- Volunteering – opportunities for staff to volunteer with Nikau Foundation
- Fundraising – staff participate in fundraising activities for us e.g. nominating Nikau Foundation as “Charity of the Year” and fundraising via casual Fridays, quiz nights, etc
- Payroll Giving – businesses can offer their staff the opportunity to make a regular donation to Nikau Foundation through their payroll. Tax relief is available immediately on all donations.
Nikau Foundation offers the following tiered benefits based on the value of the relationship:
|Benefits||Value of Relationship|
|Acknowledgment in our next newsletter and on social media||Up to $1,000|
|Acknowledgment in our newsletters, annual report, on our website and 3 social media promotions per year||$1,000-$3,000|
|As above plus membership of the Nikau Corporate Club with an invitation to an annual dedicated event where you can network with our other sponsors and hear from grantees about the impact of Nikau Foundation donations in the community||$3,000-$10,000|
|As above plus an annual promotion of your services directly to our database of Wellington-based charities and donors.
Free consultancy on planning your corporate community involvement portfolio and ideal charity partners
Please note that this support goes directly to help Nikau Foundation’s future development. If you are keen to make donation to one of our funds for the benefit of the Wellington Region please contact us. You could also establish your own named corporate endowment or donate straight into one of our “area of interest” pools (e.g. environment, education, arts etc). We look forward to hearing from you.